• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will we ever have a 1000 yard RB under Meyer?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think the Florida Gators will ever have a 1,000 yard RB under Urban Meyer? Does his system not allow for it because he spreads the ball around so much? The Gators have some RBs that could put up 1500 yards on other teams.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I'll answer both questions on here. Honestly if anything maybe a 1,000 receiver will happen sooner than 1,000 yards rusher but I don't know any is going to happen anytime soon certainly not this season. Let's said Percy leaves early, Murphy will graduate Meyer will stockplie Talent and try to get the ball to everybody. He did have a 1,000 yard receiver in Utah and nearly another one the same 2004 season. As for running backs, there's three of them not counting Harvin and Tebow and all are young (Moody is a RS sophomore). I think it all depends on How much talent Meyer can get (very likely)?, and who can stay healthy? among other factors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema