• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will the gators beat Kentucky in Rupp?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The Gators are traveling to UK for the last regular season game of the year. It will be senior day and Rupp Arena will be very loud and crazy. This game could mean a lot to the gators. I think we need to win 2-3 of these last 4 SEC games to have a shot at the tourney. I know we've won like 8 straight over UK, but I don't know if this team can go into a hostile environment and win a big game.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Although most people would say Tenn is the biggest game left, UK is the biggest game left, because of the history that's at stake.

If the Gators win, UF would become the only team in the entire history of Kentucky men's basketball to defeat the Wildcats 8 times in a row.

That's saying a lot, considering UK has historically been one of the most elite basketball schools in history, right up there with Indiana, North Carolina, and Kansas.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
I think this is one of the must wins for the tourney. We can lose to UT and maybe even MSU, bit if we beat Kentucky at Rupp, we will be in. Probably even get a higher seed for the SEC tournament. Mr2Bits is right, Rupp will be wild. Almost like having folks come into the Swamp at night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema