• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Percy be drafted as a RB?

Swampman

VIP Member
I think today, Percy Harvin proved he could be a full-time running back if asked to be one. Spurrier even said post game that Percy would be a 200-yard running back on any team in the country.

Do you think NFL teams will want to drfat him to be a primary running back?

nismodrift

VIP Member
idk because this is just one game. mostly all games he runs he gets like 10-20 a carry because he is scarcely used, when he rushes 20+ times a game and can keep it consistent then I'll believe it but who knows plus in nfl its not that easy to dance like college, look at reggie bush he isnt posting 2000 rushing yards in nfl off of dancing right? but whos know I have faith in percy and he could do well in nfl as a primary receiver and do a couple receiver reverse runs a game. . .

CamNewtonMVP

Gator Fan
There is no way he'll get drafted as a primary RB. He's been hurt every year, and he sits out with "migraines." Someone will give him a shot because of his pure athleticism, but I think he will be more of a Steve Smith (CAR) type receiver where they give him the ball, and let things happen.

Also, he can't return kicks because he doesn't have the best hands. Other than Moore and... err Tebow, he has more fumbles than anyone on the team.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
There is no way he'll get drafted as a primary RB. He's been hurt every year, and he sits out with "migraines." ........
After the surgery to his heel, I think all that is over with.
Also, he can't return kicks because he doesn't have the best hands. Other than Moore and... err Tebow, he has more fumbles than anyone on the team.
He's got great hands and focus that's why he's a go to WR. As of the sc game he has 4 fumbles Tebow has 5.
Harvin had 3 in the ole' miss game and 1 in the vandy game. We all know that the 1 in the vandy game was not a fumble and was a TD...... even Coach agrees w/ that one.
I would have to agree w/ Leakfan12, shandsgator8 and SWAMPTHING08 in the type of RB or Special Teams player he would be on Sundays. I would add another player to compare him to and that would be Wes Welker, who is a go to WR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema