• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Omar Hunter start?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
No Hunter won't start right away. If the defensive line struggles again (which it shouldn't) Hunter could work his way into the starting lineup before the season's over.

G8R8U2

Gator Fan
Everything I've read suggests he's already good enough for immediate PT; but I don't think anyone, at just about any position, is good enough to start at UF right from the beginning... our classes have been too good. Perhaps a DB could come in and start right away, as bad as the pass defense was last year, combined with how good Hill and Finley are supposed to be; but, even there, Meyer has said that group is vastly improved, so probably not even at CB or safety. RB will also be a challenge up till kickoff; but I see Moore starting there, too, at least initially.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema