• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Hill

jayfresh

Gator Fan
does anybody know the date when will hill starts school in gainesville?I gotta feeling this guy could eventually be better then Reggie Nelson and thats taking a step out there but hes bigger,faster, and from what i seen in the under armour game he will put you on your backside quick.Am i the only 1 who would like to see him on the offensive side of the ball?

xtlives

Gator Fan
You're not alone--I've seen nearly all his high school games and he's electric on offense and looks to punish defenders. Given the speed of a number of players, he may not be needed on kickoff and punt returns, but I'd like to see him get a shot at it--

Leakfan12

VIP Member
You're not alone--I've seen nearly all his high school games and he's electric on offense and looks to punish defenders. Given the speed of a number of players, he may not be needed on kickoff and punt returns, but I'd like to see him get a shot at it--

Since he's 6'3" why not put him in receiver?

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Guys, I like your optimism and fervor wrt Hill. But come on, stop thinking that high school success will equal immediate success. Hill is has the potential and athleticism to be great, but to say he is going to be better than RFN (as read in another post) is just ludicrous.

Hill hasn't been there long enough to even know his basic assignments yet. He's going to make mistakes (as any true freshman will) in coverage (in zone when a corner hands the receiver off to him etc.) every now and then. Give the guy time to develop before anointing him great.

xtlives

Gator Fan
good counsel to have some patience and great point re assignments--but if you had seen what this kid can do week in and week out on both sides of the ball you'd be excited too. The gators got a good one.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
good counsel to have some patience and great point re assignments--but if you had seen what this kid can do week in and week out on both sides of the ball you'd be excited too. The gators got a good one.

Without question we got a good one. I've seen his film and he has a nose for the ball, instincts you can't coach. He has very good footwork also. He will will probably be very special. I just wanted to say to the other posters that he needs the coaching and experience at another level.

He will have more decisions to make in coverage than any he's seen yet and that comes from getting experience at a major college level. I wish him the best.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I heard on the radio yesterday that Will Hill is either not trying hard, or is very confused out there. Not sure the coaches trust him right now to be on the field when it counts. Looks like Major Wright and Justin Williams could be the opening day starters.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema