• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who would win a Florida vs Texas Tech matchup?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I think Florida because for the most part TT is a pass happy offense though I give them credit for beating Texas. I think the D could stop them.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
What was the idiot Red Raider fan trying to prove with that youtube link? He's crying about a play that happened early in the game when it was still scoreless. Man I guess we got a bunch of crybabies to look forward to.

gogators9606

Gator Fan
Florida would beat TT by 14 points. We have a more balanced attack and
we can control the clock. Also I think we can put some pressure on the TT QB

GoonSquad

Gator Fan
It depends, if Florida doesn't put pressure on Harrell TT wins easily.

Their attack is too deadly when the QB has all day.

castawaygator

VIP Member
i think either team could win.

if UF can get to the TT QB its all over for TT!

the gators have faced much better ranked defenses and stomped the teams.
here is a link to the NCAA defenses:
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sortab...table=overall&stat=overallPtsGm&dir=ascending

if they can not getto the TT QB, then he is going to burn the gator secondary with crabtree all night long!
this doesn't mean TT will win, it mean it would be a shoot out because i doubt they could stop all the talent on the gators offense.

regarding the article, ,i think the big12 is doing somethings to correct their defense problems by raiding the SEC of high profile coordinators Muschamp, Pelini, etc...

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Who would win a Florida vs Texas Tech matchup?
The only way I would consider this a valid question on this board, is if t tech did something about this first !
[gvideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4209813555064162037&hl=en[/gvideo]

shandsgator8

VIP Member
If we beat TT, we'd have to control the line of scrimmage with just 3 or 4 down lineman, occasionally bringing a 5th rusher. I think even NFL corners would have trouble stopping TT's wide receivers after 3 seconds.

If our defensive line perform like they did against OSU we can handle TT no problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema