• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

who will we get in the bowl game?

JvilleJohnny

Cincy is a good team, but i would be more worried if we got TCU... but they definitely should not overlook the Bearcats.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Before last night, I would have loved to get Cincinnati - I think we could clobber them.

But now...I'm not so sure we could dominate them.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Before last night, I would have loved to get Cincinnati - I think we could clobber them.

But now...I'm not so sure we could dominate them.

Funny how one loss takes away our swagger and confidence. Keep your head up and let's see what happens. We are still one of the top college teams in the galaxy. Let's go play like we are, and we fans need to support that team as if they really are champions...until they suck again.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Funny how one loss takes away our swagger and confidence. Keep your head up and let's see what happens. We are still one of the top college teams in the galaxy. Let's go play like we are, and we fans need to support that team as if they really are champions...until they suck again.

Yeah, I know.

I just couldn't believe our offense was that anemic and our defense was that porous yesterday. I'm sure there are some explanations that I don't know about, but geez.

It's amazing how much 3 weeks versus 3 days can help the underdog prepare for a bowl game, not to mention, we're playing with a letdown (although Cincinnati is too, but to a lesser extent than us, I think).

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Yeah, I know.

I just couldn't believe our offense was that anemic and our defense was that porous yesterday. I'm sure there are some explanations that I don't know about, but geez.

I have an explanation. BAMA played the best game game of their collective lives. I've always laughed at people that have made similar statements to the one I'm about to say, but if Bama played the Bucs or Rams or Browns on Saturday Night, my money would be on the Tide.

ing_tebowfan

Gator Fan
well cincy is a pretty good team but i think we can easily handle it i think tebow will play the best he has ever played known that its his last game...gonna miss him

ing_tebowfan

Gator Fan
I have an explanation. BAMA played the best game game of their collective lives. I've always laughed at people that have made similar statements to the one I'm about to say, but if Bama played the Bucs or Rams or Browns on Saturday Night, my money would be on the Tide.

we missed dunlap so much..and there were so many arm tackles like we couldnt wrap up..

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
we missed dunlap so much..and there were so many arm tackles like we couldnt wrap up..

Dunlap cannot make our other defenders wrap up or drive tackles. That is a) the coach's job to teach in practice and b) the player's job to execute on the field. Dunlap's replacements seemed to get through the line just fine, but there was no one behind them to cover short or long passes once the D-line penetrated.

Dunlap was a non-factor, unless you count the mental distraction. Champions do not use that excuse.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema