• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who will Bradford throw on?

people say OU don't play any good defenses and sadly im one of them. I do know they can score like crazy. I'm just not sure of the defenses they faced but with that said I still like they are a heck of a team and have to be planned before very well.

Zach

Gator Fan
Bradford doesnt need a receiver to have a lot of separation to make a throw. With all the people that claim to watch OU play every week on this board you would think that they would have actually seen some of the games this year. Just go back and watch the OSU game(for just one example) and you will see Bradford make throws between defenders in tight coverage all night. I think you guys are waaaaaaaay too sold on SEC defenses also. I think that the Florida defense MAY be the best that we have faced all year(may is the operative word) but Bradford will not be a 'deer in headlights' because he has never seen the super duper sub 4.1 speed of the SEC defenses before. You kidding yourselves if you think that the SEC defensive recruits have magically gotten faster than all the other recruits around the nation.

You're not sold on Big 12 explosive offense? Right. Big 12 offenses are magically better than SEC offenses.

Sooner_Bob

Gator Fan
You're not sold on Big 12 explosive offense? Right. Big 12 offenses are magically better than SEC offenses.

Well, I do think that the Offenses in the Big XII are the best in the country but I would be telling a lie if I didnt admit to being nervous going into the bowl season. I am positive that Bradford is a great QB and that Oklahoma has a really good offense, just like I think that the SEC has better defenses overall than the Big XII. I just dont think that there is as big of a difference than you guys(sec fans) think. Im reserving my judgment for the bowl games. If the Big XII kicks ass including against Florida I wont be coming around talking shit, and if we dont I wont go around crying. I just cant wait to see.(and I do think that Im right!!!!!)

I'll be honest with you OU fans, Im kinda worried about you guys high powered offense as in texas tech playing ole miss and UF playing OU...I know we have a good defense I just hope they step up and hold

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema