• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who should start at RB vs Ole Miss

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Who do you think should start at RB vs. Ole Miss?

I really liked how Moody played and think he deserves a shot to start and get 10+ carries this week. Rainey can come in as a change of pace back.

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
I don't think we'll see Moody start just yet, but he'll definitely be more involved in the game plan. If he can rack up some yards on Ole Miss, he should be the starter from here on out.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I think Moody deserves a start as he has performed well. Even if he does not, a nice rotation of all the backs would be nice as it keeps the defense wondering what is coming at them now.

GoGators15

Gator Fan
I'd like to see Moody start and become more involved as well. I'd also like to see Chris Rainey more involved earlier in the game and get Jeff Demps the ball some too. Then I would worry about get PErcy the ball then take some deep threats with Murphy and some jump passes to Aarron Hernandez. Ahhhh the problem of having too many weapons!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'm with the consensus here. The more Moody sees playing time on the field, the more comfortable he'll gt operating in this offense and will improve going forward.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema