• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who is the best college team right now?

volsrock69

Gator Fan
I Don't Care How Many Wins Or How Many Loses We Have, Point Is All The Rest Just Doesn't Exists To Me, But Florida ;) As Of Matter A Fact During Bowl Games, The Only One I Watch Is When Florida Plays!!! I Love The Gators Regardless If There 0-12 Or 12-0 To Me There The Best Team To Me!!! ;) But I Do Understand What The Question Was, And Not Everyone Will Agree With Me, But Thats Ok, It's What My Heart Is Telling Me ;)

You are not a football fan!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I'm NOT what??????? look I done heard about you, your a trouble maker, your someone who likes contreversey, tell ya what genius, ask me anything about florida gator football and I would be willing to bet my life savings on it, which is probably more than you see in a year don't you dare say i'm not a fan, what did you break out of the mental institution?????:mad: :mad: I'm not a fan:mad: :mad: your pissin me off volsjoke!!!

volsrock69

Gator Fan
contreversey?... what the hell is that genius?

Ask you anything about Gator football? OK

Where do the Gators rank right now in the SEC East and who is ahead of them?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
contreversey?... what the hell is that genius?

Ask you anything about Gator football? OK

Where do the Gators rank right now in the SEC East and who is ahead of them?

Tenn and georgia is, but the question is a$$hole, what does the N.F.L stand for???? Not For Long!!!!!!! now leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you psycho:mad:

its2easy

VIP Member
"tell ya what genius, ask me anything about florida gator football and I would be willing to bet my life savings on it"

Thats funny. Ok ask me anything and I too will bet my life savings on it. I will just look up the answer on the internet.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Thats funny. Ok ask me anything and I too will bet my life savings on it. I will just look up the answer on the internet.

Ya know what, it is funny, it is easy to look up anything on the internet I'll give you that.....but as for me, I try to support what I call my gators, but you no what, I'm tired of people making fun of me!!! I'm done, I'll be back whenever

I Think That West Virginia Maybe The Best Team In The Country Right Now. Thay Play Good Schedule, They Are Second In Their Confrence With Only One Lose And They Put The Point On The Board. Ive Been To A Few Of Their Games And Let Me Tell You What, They Are Pretty Exciting. I Was At The Three Overtime Thriller Against Rutgers Last Season In Freezing Cold Weather And It Was So Freakin Awesome. I Still Love The Gators But Wvu Is My Second Favorite Team, Unless They Had To Play Each Other. In That Case I Hope Wvu Losses 75-3!!! Go Gators!!!

:) my second fav team. My whole family lives there and went to wvu.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Best team right now, would be kansas LSU has a loss, kansas does not, nor does OSU, so thats why I say OSU and kansas would make a great NC game

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Yeah. LSU's defense has been disappointing lately. But I still think if they get to the Championship game they would DESTROY Kansas or tOSU.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
well I just don't like LOW MILES, he is so disgusting on the sidelines, he looks like a sniffed someones booty, ya know LOL

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
People didn't think we were very good last year. We looked maybe ever worse than LSU. And look what happened.:p

sbq80

VIP Member
Looking bad & actually being bad are two diffrent things.

LSU is great on the DL, above average on the OL, than average @ BEST everywhere else.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
excuse me, but LSU is our rivals, who in there right mind would want to see them and LOW MILES celebrating a NC??? IF they win? I mean I'd rather see Oregon and OSU crap anyone but LSU...my opinion LSU SUCKS worse than a 10 cent whore in new york city!! LMAO :p ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
excuse me, but LSU is our rivals, who in there right mind would want to see them and LOW MILES celebrating a NC??? IF they win? I mean I'd rather see Oregon and OSU crap anyone but LSU...my opinion LSU SUCKS worse than a 10 cent whore in new york city!! LMAO :p ;)

They play for the SEC. I dunno about you but SEC comes first. Now if we were talking about Tennessee or Georgia, it would be different. But I like LSU. They don't suck, BTW. You guys sound like babies, mad just because they beat us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema