• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who is the best college team right now?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
In your opinion, who is the best team in the country? Throw away the BCS rankings and crap. Just who is the best?

sbq80

VIP Member
BC or OSU.
OSU looked good vs PSU & showed why they are #1 right now.
Oregon & ASU are solid as well. Hopefully ASU pounds Oregon Sat.

I know LSU does not deserve the high ranking they have, overrated!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I Don't Care How Many Wins Or How Many Loses We Have, Point Is All The Rest Just Doesn't Exists To Me, But Florida ;) As Of Matter A Fact During Bowl Games, The Only One I Watch Is When Florida Plays!!! I Love The Gators Regardless If There 0-12 Or 12-0 To Me There The Best Team To Me!!! ;) But I Do Understand What The Question Was, And Not Everyone Will Agree With Me, But Thats Ok, It's What My Heart Is Telling Me ;)

awebbf5

VIP Member
Personally i think the best team has to be oregon right now,their playing good, beating good teams and dixon is looking like he might be in the heisman race,and gatorsgurl your pic is hott.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If we were healthy we would be undefeated and I would say the Gators no question are the best team in the Nation. But since this crap is based mostly off wins and losses, I can't do that without feeling stupid. Now, OSU and BC are undefeated, but they play in sh#t conferences and I fully expect them to lose one game this year. So the best team in my opinion, even though we should of beat them and Kentucky did beat them is LSU. If they play anyone like OSU or BC or Oklahoma in the BCS Title game I fully expect them to win and to win big. And If they get there I hope they do. It just makes the SEC look that much more superior to other conferences.:)

dbgator1

Gator Fan
I like Oregon they have a dynamic offense and a good defense. Anyone who plays the buckeyes i will root for.....

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Okay, is this really a question?
:p
Those awesome Florida Gators!!!!!

.... in all kinds of weather, we'll all stick together for F-L-O-R-I-D-A!!!:bananapowerslide:

:)

djg8tr22

VIP Member
We have no D so there isnt any way we are the top team. But Oregon isnt all tht overrated. They might not be able to do it week in and week out in the SEC but heck no team in the SEC can do it either.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
We have no D so there isnt any way we are the top team. But Oregon isnt all tht overrated. They might not be able to do it week in and week out in the SEC but heck no team in the SEC can do it either.

You do understand what a sense of humour means right? If I think Florida is the BEST team in america, please let me have my opinion ty ;)

gator rob

Gator Fan
Wvu Is The Best Right Now

I Think That West Virginia Maybe The Best Team In The Country Right Now. Thay Play Good Schedule, They Are Second In Their Confrence With Only One Lose And They Put The Point On The Board. Ive Been To A Few Of Their Games And Let Me Tell You What, They Are Pretty Exciting. I Was At The Three Overtime Thriller Against Rutgers Last Season In Freezing Cold Weather And It Was So Freakin Awesome. I Still Love The Gators But Wvu Is My Second Favorite Team, Unless They Had To Play Each Other. In That Case I Hope Wvu Losses 75-3!!! Go Gators!!!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
WVU is overrated. Pat White cant throw the ball down field with his weak arm and if they played quick Defenses like the SEC has the Slaton/White combo wouldnt be tht effective.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema