• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Which Bowl Game?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
On ESPN.com they have bowl projections, last time I looked they had us playing ron zooks illinois, but the way teams keep falling, who knows. LOL

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I think either Cotton Bowl Outback or Peach Bowl maybe? Idk still outside chance at a BCS Bowl. UT loses to UK so we finish 2nd in the East and if UGA gets blown out by LSU then the BCS might look to take us just to have a better game.

gaterz85

Gator Fan
ESPN web site today updated bowl projections...As of today (of course that may/will change) the Gators are playing Illinois in Capital One Bowl Jan 1 (orlando)

we'll see how it all pans out in next week or two

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
wow, I posted a link on bowl projections and it said florida was gonna play illinois in the capital one, and that hmmm 2 weeks ago i guess.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I was thinking about this, I'd love to see oklahoma beat mizzou "again", and see w. virginia take on OSU and have w. virginia smash THE osu, that'll be funny LMAO pfffffffft osu is so overrated....

FanSmack

VIP Member
I think it would be interesting to play against Ron Zook!

We'll destroy them. Our team is so in sync right now and is playing like a #1 team. I think we could beat anyone in the nation. I wish we were playing like this at the beginning of the year. I think we could beat anyone we played like we beat FSU.

gaterz85

Gator Fan
Yes, looks to be Capital One Bowl at this point. -- VS -- Illinois or possibly wisconsin (more likely illini)
But we'll know for sure after saturday....
I already bought tix to capital one bowl (just in case) because you know the prices are gonna JUMP!

cheers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema