• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where's Moody?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
He was supposed to come in here and save our running game. Yet Moody is nowhere to be found?

Is it just because Rainey and Demps are playing well? Or does Moody just suck he can't get on the field. I mean even Moore is getting more reps.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Based on something I read today, Moody is getting more comfortable with the offense - I hope this translates into his eventually seeing more time on the field.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think its been a combination of a somewhat nagging injury and taking a while to learn the offense that he didn't play much against Hawai'i. Meyer says that in the Miami game their gameplan ended up keeping Moody from playing much because of how they were trying to counter Miami. I think he might be more a part of the gameplan against Tennessee, but if not then I think we need to start writing him off for being much of a factor this year.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
He's trying to stay optimistic. I think he'll get 3-4 carries against UT.

"I was actually very surprised. I didn't really know what was going on. All I can do is stay patient and wait my turn,'' Moody told the Miami Herald. "This is definitely a first . . . in my lifetime. I think it's a good experience for me because it's helping me grow and my character is getting a lot stronger after it.''

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Moody isn't that bad of a runner. I'm impressed. Does anyone know why he left USC?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema