• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

When will Meyer leave UF?

preachinGator

VIP Member
I personally heard Coach say he planned on being here for a long time. He has "planted his roots in Gainesville." his family is here, his friends are here, Billy D. is here. What more could he want. And he is NOT governed by money. He said he LOVES Gainesville....and all of what gtrgrl said!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I hope your right, But i've heard of alot of coaches saying the same thing, and they end up leaving, and you can't tell me money has nothing to do with it, cuz to some part, it does. ;)

preachinGator

VIP Member
Let me say it like this. I am a pastor of a Baptist Church. I believe i am where God wants me. could I use more money? Not only could I use more money but I need more money. BUT I believe God will supply and He has.
Coach is a Christian man and He believes he is where he is suppose to be. That said, I believe him when he says he isn't going anywhere. NOW, circumstances may change that lead to a move but to just go for more money....nahhhh!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema