• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What will happen in 3 hours?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Having listened to all the pundits, local and national there is a recurring theme about The Classic. What will Urban Meyer and the Gators do in todays game to answer last years most classless act by a coach since Woody Hayes punched an opposing player. Taking into account what players have said (and it's been very little), but especially what Coach said in his book.......
"That wasn't right. It was a bad deal," Meyer says in Urban's Way "And it will forever be in the mind of Urban Meyer and in the mind of our football team. ... So we'll handle it. And it's going to be a big deal."
IMO
The only thing that would have an impact is a total domination of ga.
One that is so dominant as to disgrace the ga puppies for a very long time. Score often and in every way possible so that their side of the stadium will be veritably empty by the 3rd quarter.
Now THAT would "be a big deal."
Am I nuts or what?
GO GATORS !!!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Well those great dawg fans left the stadium early with their tails firmly tucked between their legs........and what happened on the field was "a big deal", oh it felt so good!!
GO GATORS !!!

Nestovelli

Gator Fan
This was one of the best momnets as a gator i have been able to witness in my life... i mean being 8 years old and watching them win there first national championship was amazing and then the following season watching us make a comeback in the swamp to beat fsu in the final minutes of the game and then the total destruction of the oh so supposed great georgia team. I am currently going to school at FAMU and i skipped out on my school's homecomming game to go to jacksonville and Be a part of this Domination. The Victory of revenge never tasted sweeter. My hands are still shaking from this victory Lets Take it to the Top! Go Gators!!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
GO GATORS !!!! TEXAS IS GOING DOWN!!!

now we have a legit chance for the BCS championship if we win out

EXACTLY. We can nail down the SEC East with a win over Vandy, but as I've mentioned before we need to rack up some "style points" and beat both South Carolina and the SOW to stay in contention as far as the BCS goes. It comes down to being in the right place at the right time just as it did for us back in 2006, and from here on our the Gators control their own destiny. I'll be willing to bet Coach Meyer could use the phrase "let's go get ourselves a ring" in his pre-game speech this Saturday night.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema