• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What UF player will be...

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
My guess is Hodge. He'll be the leading scorer on the team. I wouldn't be surprised to see him hit 4-5 three pointers in a game and end up with 16+ pts and SEC POW honors.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
It's gonna be Speights. He will have a game where he gets about 24 points and 18 rebounds and gets POW honors easily. He is that good people.:Banane29:

Hm.. we are going to be really young the next few years. One of my friends signed with floridas basketball team. I think lucas should do real well and he would probably be my sec player of the week.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Jai Lucas or Nick Calathes got it. I just see Speights being our go-to-guy, and I could see him averaging a double-double. But I hope Lucas starts at Point Guard and Calathes at Small Forward or Shooting Guard. Could three a three guard lineup. We are small this year.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema