• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

well

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is just so frustrating--I'm having all kinds of online-access issues with both Time Warner AND ESPN 3, so I've depended so far on audio and the "Look-in" updates on ESPN News' Highlight-show--now THAT'S bumped for coverage of MICHIGAN-at-night (not on enough channels already?!!)...meanwhile, while the "D" is stepping up, this offense looks a little too much like, ouch!, LAST year's...Brantley having trouble throwing anything longer than about a dozen yards accurately and when he does, "Brickhands" Thompson will drop the crucial pass on third down...They will HAVE to show more and better before this one is in the books.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Tennessee being my most hated team im getting nervous, cant have a loss against the vols, but if we play this sloppy they may be singing rocky top in the swamp. Trey looks good at running back.

Jody Yates

Gator Fan
Dru its on fox sports south if you get that...... and they seem to be getting better every Qt now. GO GATORS

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I'm worried though don't know by how much. They're not beating Bama that's for sure. Not sure about Spurrier's guys or the Boys from Tally. Man, I hope they do beat UT.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Tennessee being my most hated team im getting nervous, cant have a loss against the vols, but if we play this sloppy they may be singing rocky top in the swamp. Trey looks good at running back.
Hey "awebbf5", I talk about the Tennessee game over on the "Game Day"-thread, in my closing remarks after midnight (Sat. night/Sun. morning)--bottom line: we can beat 'em, in fact our "D" should be giving THEM some worries (though I hope not--but I guess their underestimating us is too MUCH to hope for, at this point); it'll came down to our offense to determine whether we beat them handily, or have to get by them in a close one. I think we begin to reassert our "Swamp Mojo" this season, so if it's close we'll find a way to win--but I really believe that if we tighten up the areas of concern from today we will wear them down and pull away. I'll wait until we've gone through most of a week of preparation and see where our heads and health report are before making any kind of concrete prediction as to score, and this WILL be a contest, but I'm beginning to get a feeling for this team--and it's a good one.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm worried though don't know by how much. They're not beating Bama that's for sure. Not sure about Spurrier's guys or the Boys from Tally. Man, I hope they do beat UT.
@ Leakfan: Ditto above (ie. previous post) for the Vols-game, man. The Tide is the only team that's ahead of us right NOW in talent, depth, preparation and experience--and at least three of these can be mostly equalized by the time we meet (close enough for circumstances and "the bounces" to make a game of it), leaving their Depth-advantage (which could end up moot if we are healthy) and at least the possibility that we COULD have better pass/run Balance by that point in the season. I hate to get ahead of ourselves this way, am REAL glad neither our coaches nor the team will go down that road, and am content for now to mainly just focus on "the NEXT game" except in the most vague and general way. I only say THIS much to answer your concerns, and henceforth will NOT comment further on any game but the NEXT one we play.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema