• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome to the Gator Nation, Will Muschamp!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
will_muschamp_gator.png

There are plenty of discussions on Will Muschamp taking over as head coach. What does the Gator Nation need to know about the new head ball coach? What is that we should know that will allay our fears on taking a defensive coach with no head coaching experience? Living out here in Longhorn Country, I can tell you that Texas fans will consider us Florida fans to be very lucky. One of the most successful coaches in modern NCAA football, Mack Brown, trusted Muschamp to inherit his role as head coach. Muschamp has found a way to endear himself to the entire University of Texas fanbase. Their loss is our gain, and we should be very happy to get Muschamp.

read more...

The Zooker

VIP Member
Welcome indeed. I'm happy. Now hit the recruiting trail hard and SECURE DRISKEL!!! One interesting tid bit: Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher are good friends who actually co-own a vacation home together. Quite a change from the SOS/Bowden years.

ShortBus

VIP Member
when i heard this news last night i wasn't at all disappointed. I think it's a good hire for us. I think he will do good, for the simple fact he has SEC experience

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It will change the dynamics of our two big rivalries to have our HC be good friends with the UGA and SOW coaches.

GoGatorsZ71

Hangin in tha swamps
Welcome indeed. I'm happy. Now hit the recruiting trail hard and SECURE DRISKEL!!! One interesting tid bit: Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher are good friends who actually co-own a vacation home together. Quite a change from the SOS/Bowden years.

That is sure gonna make for an interesting in state rival, being they are close friends!

Welcome Muschamp! You look like a good friend of mine too!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema