• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wake me up/when September …

News Bot

News Bot
The first installment was the October schedules for the SEC teams because of how difficult many of them are. Now we go to the first month of the seasnon and see which teams have the toughest starts to 2011.
I rank them in order because I can.
1. LSU: Oregon, Northwestern State, Mississippi State, at West Virginia. Huge opener, huge SEC opener and then to the land of the burning couches.
2. Georgia: Boise State, South Carolina, Coastal Carolina, at Ole Miss. The Doggies whole season could be defined by those first two games.
3. Alabama: Kent, at Penn State, North Texas, Arkansas. Two breathers and two beauties.
4. Mississippi State: at Memphis, at Auburn, LSU, Louisiana Tech. Those middle two games are brutal.
5. Auburn: Utah State, Mississippi State, at Clemson, FAU. Of course, you never know how good Clemson will be.
6. Ole Miss: BYU, S. Illinois, at Vanderbilt, Georgia. Every game will be tough for the Rebels.
7. South Carolina: East Carolina, at Georgia, Navy, Vanderbilt. Gamies better watch out for the Midshipmen.
8. Florida: FAU, UAB, Tennessee, at Kentucky. Meat of Gators’ schedule is later in season.
9. Kentucky: Western Kentucky, Central Michigan, Louisville, Florida. Schedule gets harder gradually, eh?
10. Vanderbilt: Elon, UConn, Ole Miss, South Carolina. Do you smell a 1-3 start?
11. Arkansas: Missouri State, New Mexico, Troy, at Alabama. Easy, easy, easy, bam!
12. Tennessee: North Texas, Cincinnati, at Florida, Buffalo. If those were the Bills it would rank higher. But not much.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema