• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vandy a must win?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
This game against Vandy feels like a must win. The Gators need to get to 20 wins this weekend. They need another solid victory over a tourney bound team. A loss here could really kill the Gators.

I think this is definately a must win for you guys. You lost to a pathetic Lsu team for cryin out loud and you need to make up for it with a win over a quality opponent. I dont think you will beat Vanderbilt though. I think they beat you pretty soundly. Plus its at Vandy too. Thats a tough place to win.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Well the Gators beat Vandy by 20 points in their last meeting. I'm not saying they'll do it again, but a Gator win is possible. If LSU can beat the Gators in the ODome then the Gators can beat Vandy in the Gym.

Swampman

VIP Member
A win tomorrow puts the Gators at 20... I'm not sure if it is technically a "must win", but it sure would be nice!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
No this is not a must win game. We already beat them on our court (which was a must win). We'll get to 20 even if we lose this game. We still play Tenn in Gainesville and UK on the road. We should beat UK, and I believe Tenn is a winnable game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema