• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

USF game discussion thread

GoGators01

Gator Fan
put powell and easley in, we need pressure! at least in passing downs. why does demps have 3 carries? we need to get the ball into the hands of the play makers. demps, rainey, debose maybe? the last couple drives looked slightly better, lets hope they can get it going a little bit in the 2nd half.

put powell and easley in, we need pressure! at least in passing downs. why does demps have 3 carries? we need to get the ball into the hands of the play makers. demps, rainey, debose maybe? the last couple drives looked slightly better, lets hope they can get it going a little bit in the 2nd half.
ha you read my mind

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Long year !!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team looks bad. I think its gonna be a long year if we don't get things straight fast. Why are we not playing Easley and Powell?Defense looks so so offense looks horrible.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Move Pouncey

He is not a good center point blank. Snaps are coming way to left or right which is throwing off the timing. Please move him back and put Robey in.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
The sad part is that this offense is worse than any of Zook's offenses. His teams were terrible at holding leads once we got them, but at least they could score.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Momentum now seems to be swinging in UF's direction: I hope we can start to wear USF down.

Two solid plays by Janoris Jenkins - one on D, one on a nice kickoff return have things cranking for the Gators now.

I-formation lineup - Gillislee scores! 21-7 GATORS!!!!!!!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
About Time

Starting to look good. Moody scares me when he runs that ball hangs out there too long and too often. He just scored a touch down just hope he protects the ball. Still think we got a long way to go. I see we are playing some freshman on offense how about getting these freshman DL in

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Justin Trattou catches an INT, and it gets taken to the house.....28-7 UF. Seems the Gators were saving it for the second half, or so it seems.....and our freshmen are really showing their stuff.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Dang!!!

That was a quick drive by USF. We were soooooo closed to picking another one and taking it to the house. Whats the deal with Hill. Can this kid keep it together off the field or what?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
That was a quick drive by USF. We were soooooo closed to picking another one and taking it to the house. Whats the deal with Hill. Can this kid keep it together off the field or what?

Hill obviously has an attitude problem, and it's costing him playing time.

Great return by Jeff Demps; we need to answer back for that USF TD. Penalties are hurting our efforts out there as well.

28-14 UF heading into the 4th quarter.

(Update: Chris Rainey is out with an injury; from what I'm hearing on Twitter he has a concussion. CB Jeremy Brown is out of the game with heat cramps)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
31-14 UF; Sturgis splits the uprights.

It's MEGA hot on that field, and players are cramping up - that's why Demps was down.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Inside pitch not working

Why does Brantley keep pitching it to the inside man. Am I the only one who has seen that in the last two times we have tried that play the inside man was covered but the out side back was open. Does he understand that it is a read play and he can pitch it out side. At least we got 3 out of it.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Why does Brantley keep pitching it to the inside man. Am I the only one who has seen that in the last two times we have tried that play the inside man was covered but the out side back was open. Does he understand that it is a read play and he can pitch it out side. At least we got 3 out of it.

Brantley needs to read the field a lot better and settle down back there.

I've already picked my UF players of the game - Jeff Demps on offense, Janoris Jenkins on D. JJ registered a sack and INT on his last two defensive plays.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema