• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

USC goes down!

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
USC lost to Oregon State last night! I didn't see the game, but just woke up and checked the box score and saw that they lost. Looks like Oregon State got out to a big 21-0 early lead and USC just couldn't fight it's way back.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Looks like the national title game will be the Big XII v. SEC

I just wonder how the Rose Bowl will play out, should OSU win the Big 10.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Good. I have never liked USC. I just hope an SEC team, preferably Florida, does not disappoint all the SEC bashers and takes it all. Penn State may get the chance to play the role of spoiler and leap into the top 5. It just goes to show that rankings and polls don't mean much until later in the season.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I watched the game and I can not tell you how happy I was to see the Trojans get handled by the mighty Beavers.

I can not stand how the media always has USC as the dominate power house of College Football when they rarely play anybody through the season.

Now if the Gators can take care of business this weekend and not have a repeat of last nights game and put up some solid numbers would make this week complete.

GO GATORS!!!

GoGators15

Gator Fan
I wouldnt be so quick to rule out USC out of the national championship game. I think it's a given that that everyone in SEC will smack each other around so a one loss SEC team is unlikely, abliet I hope its the Gators if it does happen. the Big 10 is pretty balanced too and Illinois, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State could give each other trouble, I think it's just as unllikely that there is an undefeated Big 10 by the end of the year. I see a one loss USC playin a one loss SEC champ in the title game.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I wouldnt be so quick to rule out USC out of the national championship game. I think it's a given that that everyone in SEC will smack each other around so a one loss SEC team is unlikely, abliet I hope its the Gators if it does happen. the Big 10 is pretty balanced too and Illinois, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State could give each other trouble, I think it's just as unllikely that there is an undefeated Big 10 by the end of the year. I see a one loss USC playin a one loss SEC champ in the title game.

But what if a Big XII champion runs the table? It may not happen, but I think it's likely.

ilovegators

VIP Member
USC lost at the right time. Come December, people won't remember it.

USC will drop to like 8-9 in the polls and then as other teams lose and USC starts rolling people by scores like 55-6 they'll climb back up. Before you know it they'll be back in the #3 spot just waiting for a top team to lose.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
USC lost at the right time. Come December, people won't remember it.

USC will drop to like 8-9 in the polls and then as other teams lose and USC starts rolling people by scores like 55-6 they'll climb back up. Before you know it they'll be back in the #3 spot just waiting for a top team to lose.

I still don't think they'll get in over a one loss SEC team and certainly won't get in over an undefeated Big XII team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema