• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Update: Tim Tebow

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"Tim Tebow is not wearing a sling on his surgically repaired right shoulder. He is working diligently with quarterbacks coach Scott Loeffler on his throwing motion, and Tebow said Sunday at the Daytona 500 that his shoulder is “doing good. Just healing up, trying to get better.”

But Tebow doesn’t want to say publicly if he will participate in spring practice, which begins March 25.

“I don’t know exactly. We’ll see,” he said.

From the looks of his workouts, Tebow could play this weekend if he wanted to."

Link: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/ufblog/entries/2009/02/16/tim_tebow_shoulder_update.html

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Sounds good to me. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be 100% and ready to go by the time the season starts. That is all that matters at the end of the day. Even if he misses Spring Practice, which I don't think he will (at least all of it), he will be ready to go. No doubt.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Sounds good to me. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be 100% and ready to go by the time the season starts. That is all that matters at the end of the day. Even if he misses Spring Practice, which I don't think he will (at least all of it), he will be ready to go. No doubt.

I'm anxious to see a Tebow-Brantley shootout at the O&B game this spring; knowing Tebow he'll be ready to start practicing in five weeks and play in eight.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'm anxious to see a Tebow-Brantley shootout at the O&B game this spring; knowing Tebow he'll be ready to start practicing in five weeks and play in eight.

I don't think Tebow would play all that much in the Spring Game but it would be fun to see Brantley go off. He is going to be a really good QB, and although no one will ever forget Timmy, he may just carve his own name in Florida history.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema