• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Uncensored Play-by-Play Of The 2011 Outback Bowl

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
SaturdayDownSouth has a hilarious breakdown of the Outback Bowl.

Florida comes out in their all-white road uniforms. Penn State comes out with their all-white football team.

The media is still confused as to why Kansas City Chiefs Offensive Coordinator Charlie Weis is leaving the NFL to take the same position at the college level. I’m being told the hiring went something like this:

Will Muschamp: “I know this is a long shot, I mean you are getting ready for the NFL playoffs and we’re getting ready for the Outback Bowl, so….

Charlie Weis: “Let me stop you right there. Did you say Outback Bowl? That’s the place with the Bloomin’ Onion right? I’m your man. Outback Bowl! That sounds delicious.”

Muschamp: “Boom!”

Boom!

Read more: Uncensored Play-by-Play Of The 2011 Outback Bowl | Saturday Down South

G8RB8R

VIP Member
"Random ABC Shots of Joe Pa aimlessly roaming the sidelines" ........ over, & over, & over...LMAO

JvilleJohnny

"Freshman DT Sharrif Floyd blows through the line and destroys Penn State RB Silas Rudd for a 2 yard loss. Gruden goes on to call him Sharrif Brown 3 times. Gruden often mistakenly calls players by their first name and their skin color. He also called Penn State QB Matt McGloin, Matt Insanely-Pale."

HAHAHA I remember that! Hilarious!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm still laughing!!! Man, THERE'S a standard we ALL can shoot for!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
"Freshman DT Sharrif Floyd blows through the line and destroys Penn State RB Silas Rudd for a 2 yard loss. Gruden goes on to call him Sharrif Brown 3 times. Gruden often mistakenly calls players by their first name and their skin color. He also called Penn State QB Matt McGloin, Matt Insanely-Pale."

HAHAHA I remember that! Hilarious!

Gruden messed up the names a lot. But he is still not as bad as Verne Lundquist. I can't stand watching the SEC on CBS anymore.

The Zooker

VIP Member
Yea, you're right. Verne and Danielson are getting ridiculous.

Agreed. They are getting less and less professional. Their personal opinions shine through more and more. And they always seem to have a grudge against Florida. My guess is that it is in response to Meyer's obvious disdain for the press.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema