• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF's Best Player

Here is how we will go. You can pick ONLY one playing On the 0 and the D...Give a reason on why you think they are Florida's best player and give an example of when they became the best player to you.

OFFENSE: Mine is Tim Tebow, I think he became the best player to me back when he was only a freshman. Just the energy he has every game.

DEFENSE: Brandon Spikes he become the best to me very late, this season during the UGA game when he killed noshow.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Offense; I actually have 2. Tim Tebow - just because of his leadership and how he gets everything rolling. The other would have to be Percy Harvin. Percy is just an incredible player. When things need to be done, he knows where he needs to be. Tim and Percy make a great duo!

Defense; It would have to be Brandon Spikes. This has been his best season so far.

SWAMPTHING08

Gator Fan
ON offense tebow is the best just the way he carrys everyone on his back.

on defense Brandon spikes he is a leader on defense he has had two ints returned for tds

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema