• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF vs BAMA Prediction Thread...

Rhine01

Gator Fan
20-13 Gators. Could be a little more scoring if either team has a big play break loose, but I believe the defenses will control the game.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
20-13 is a good prediction, one I can't argue with.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game turns on a big special teams play (like a blocked FG).

I do think there will be 1 or 2 total turnovers. I just hope they're all caused by our defense.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'll stick with 20-13 until I see if Ingram is playing. Logic dictates a defensive battle between the two teams, but with evenly matched statistics I can see one of these teams upsetting the boat and pouring on some offense. If Ingram does play I might change my prediction to 27-20 to reflect the same point differential, but with more offense.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
With Ingram limited and Joe Haden shutting down Julio Jones, I really don't see how Bama will move the ball our on defense. We will focus on shutting down the run and force McElroy to throw the ball and that doesn't spell victory for Alabama.

28-10 Gators - with one our our scores coming from defense.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'll stick with 20-13 until I see if Ingram is playing. Logic dictates a defensive battle between the two teams, but with evenly matched statistics I can see one of these teams upsetting the boat and pouring on some offense. If Ingram does play I might change my prediction to 27-20 to reflect the same point differential, but with more offense.

My final prediction is 21-9. Bama will be kicking field goals while our offense (Tebow) and our defense are scoring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema