• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

trojan linebacker disrespects UF Alumna Erin Andrews

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP-v1SOtZBQ&eurl=http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/rey-maualuga-surprises-erin-andrews-sideline-dance&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i saw this and im surprised it hasnt caught more of the attention of the media... i would expect him to be suspended, but seeing how he is not going to play any more games, maybe a punishment from the school itself

i saw this and im surprised it hasnt caught more of the attention of the media... i would expect him to be suspended, but seeing how he is not going to play any more games, maybe a punishment from the school itself
are you serious a suspension? it looked like he was just joking to me and it was for like what 2 seconds it didnt look like a big deal to me :confused0082:

Would you feel the same way if that was your daughter, or girlfriend, or sister, or your Mom or your wife?
:confused0082: i still see it as not a big deal, he looked like he was just joking around dancing behind her for a few seconds trying to be funny

i will agree it was in bad taste tho

GatorGal15

VIP Member
It's not really that funny, and it was pretty uncalled for. But this is USC we are talkin about, they never get punished!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
are you serious a suspension? it looked like he was just joking to me and it was for like what 2 seconds it didnt look like a big deal to me :confused0082:

but keep in mind this was a bowl game... where he was supposed to be representing his school with respect

personally, i thought it was kind of funny at first, but I realized that it was rude considering it was a female reporter... but if he did it to Dan Patrick or Stuart Scott I would still be LMAO... and if he did it to Lee Corso or Lou Holtz... I would have died laughing lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema