• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top 10 Players Under Urban Meyer

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Thought this might be fun to build a top 10 list of players under Urban Meyer. I think #1 is a clear cut choice, Tim Tebow... but will be interesting to see what you think.

10. Jarvis Moss
9. Janoris Jenkins
8. Maurkice Pouncey
7. Carlos Dunlap
6. Chris Leak
5. Joe Haden
4. Bradon Spikes
3. Percy Harvin
2. Reggie Nelson
1. Tim Tebow

Hope I'm not missing anyone!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I would switch numbers 2 and 3. And I think Hernandez should be on the list instead of Janoris Jenkins. Jenkins has a chance to shine this season, covering the top receivers with Haden gone.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Thought this might be fun to build a top 10 list of players under Urban Meyer. I think #1 is a clear cut choice, Tim Tebow... but will be interesting to see what you think.

10. Jarvis Moss
9. Janoris Jenkins
8. Maurkice Pouncey
7. Carlos Dunlap
6. Chris Leak
5. Joe Haden
4. Bradon Spikes
3. Percy Harvin
2. Reggie Nelson
1. Tim Tebow

Hope I'm not missing anyone!

Brandon Siler really blossomed under Meyer's tutelage; IMHO he could have benefitted from another year in college based on where he was drafted.

Agreed on Aaron Hernendez as well.

The Bull Gator

Gator Fan
Good list. I agree that 2 and 3 should be flopped. Reggie Nelson was great and probably better even than the biggest fan thinks, but Percy was a once-in-a-generation athlete.

Good point about Siler. He was one of those players many may not remember in 10 years, but they should. He really was a great LB.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema