• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tony Joiner Arrested!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
From the Gainesville Sun.

A senior on the University of Florida football team was arrested early Tuesday and charged with burglary according to Gainesville Police.

bilde.jpg

Earl A. "Tony" Joiner, 21, was arrested at 4:59 a.m. outside the fenced impound lot of Watson's Towing at 516 SW 1st St.

Senior defensive back Earl A. "Tony" Joiner, 21, was arrested at 4:59 a.m. outside the fenced impound lot of Watson's Towing at 516 SW 1st St.

Joiner, who is 6 feet tall and weighs 194 pounds, was accused of pushing a heavy electric gate open to enter the lot in an attempt to retrieve his girlfriend's car which was being held in lieu of a $76 towing bill, according to police reports.

According to Gainesville Police, witnesses said a man pushed open the gate at 4:30 a.m., got into a car, drove the car out of the lot and was trying to close the gate when he was confronted by one of two witnesses. The witness said the man drove the car back into the lot and waited for officers to arrive.

The officer who arrested Joiner, Robert Concannon, noted in the arrest report that Joiner was on a phone talking to someone when Concannon walked up to Joiner. Concannon said he heard Joiner talking into the phone and saying, "I am probably about to go to jail 'cuz I did push the gate open."

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Not Worth IT

Okay,,,,no girlfriend or boyfriend is worth getting arrested. I mean come on and use your brains instead of your other body parts and know that breaking into and impound lot is against the law.

Who doesn't know that? And how in the world could you expect to not get caught? They would find you no matter what. Prints on the Gate. First suspect since you are the boyfriend or girlfriend.

I'm thinking he wasn't thinking of his team and what this would do to them when he was pushing open that gate.

What's the penalty going to be from the team? Will he be disciplined?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Hopefully, by him staying at the scene of the crime, it may lower his charge from burglary to trespassing. But, I really don't see Meyer letting him play this week.

FanSmack

VIP Member
FYI: Owner has said that Tony paid to release the car and someone was supposed to be there to release the vehicle. He should be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema