• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

To both Florida and OU fans: NC edition

Leakfan12

VIP Member
To my fellow Gator fans: How about those Gators?

To the Sooners fans: Hey your team played hard and good luck next season.

Okay I'm going to add to it i don't think you'll mind...Well Bradford threw it on a line most of the night and Chris brown had a few good runs and I think That was a TE that keep killing us all night but our boys had some pops on your WR.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
It was a great game. OU scores the two times in the redzone the outcome would have been different.

But that is not taking away from the Gators. They are a great team and won a hard fought game.

I am proud of the Sooners and I am proud that I got to witness a great championship game.

nismodrift

VIP Member
ya good game, but those 2 times great defensive stands by gators jus shows sec got defense! anyways i loved the game and bradford still did through 2 great touchdown passes just better luck next year for you guys and I'm glad my team won!

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
ya good game, but those 2 times great defensive stands by gators jus shows sec got defense! anyways i loved the game and bradford still did through 2 great touchdown passes just better luck next year for you guys and I'm glad my team won!

It was great defense. Like I said, not taking anything away from the Gators.

But like I also said, OU scores on both, the game is totally different coming out the second half.

ShortBus

VIP Member
great thing about college football, you're not awarded points for moving the ball up and down the field.. only for moving it across the goal line..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema