• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim Tebow scores 22 on Wonderlic

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Yeah - and I'm sure Urban Meyer will be blamed by all the morons out there who don't know any better for not helping Tebow score higher on his Wonderlic test, too.

And in today's news, Todd McShay sings, "I told you so, I told you so! His mom did not prepare him for standardized tests with all that homeschooling."

JvilleJohnny

If you want to measure success by that test, then you would be completely wrong. Dan Marino scored a 13 on the wonderlic. Buffalo Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a near perfect 48. get the point? haha got this from Adam over at OGGOA

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If you want to measure success by that test, then you would be completely wrong. Dan Marino scored a 13 on the wonderlic. Buffalo Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a near perfect 48. get the point? haha got this from Adam over at OGGOA

Rex Grossman scored a 29, but that didn't translate to success in the pros.

Ben Volin's take: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/gatorbytes/2010/03/10/tebow-scores-a-22-on-the-wonderlic-below-average-for-an-nfl-starting-qb/#more-3710

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
I don't think there is anything to hate on here. if people do, it just exposes them as being petty. Clausen only got 1 point higher and he went to 'Harvard West' LOL

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I think this test isn't a very good tool to use when drafting a player. Sure, scoring a 48 is more assuring than an 8, but in many cases, the test doesn't translate on the field. Plus it is timed, and some people (like myself) do not do well on tests that are timed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema