• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim Tebow is Heisman finalist

bamajkt

Gator Fan
I would like to see Ingram win it, but I'll be surprised if he finishes higher than 3rd. I expect it will be McCoy or maybe Suh. Tebow still has a shot. He accounted for 310 total yds. in the SEC champ game & hasn't been shut down all year the way Ingram was against Auburn.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Toby Gerhart!!!!!!!!!! well actually, I want Tebow to win, but that won't happen. Gerhart is a boss, and has better numbers than Ingram. I truly hope he wins, but he probably won't either.

Tebow should land 4th in the voting. If he gets 5th, I'll be a little mad.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think it's going to be Ingram or McCoy... probably Ingram. Those 3 touchdowns on the Gators really catapulted him up the rankings.

sbq80

VIP Member
If Ingram wins the trophy is a joke!

It should be Gerhart or I could even see Suh.
Anyone other than those two its a crime!

Id vote for Gerhart no question about it.

Go Bama

Gator Fan
I think it's going to be Ingram or McCoy... probably Ingram. Those 3 touchdowns on the Gators really catapulted him up the rankings.

http://www.stiffarmtrophy.com/

The above link is to a site which polls voters and make a projection similar to a political election. At this point it's too close to call but Ingram and Gerhart are in first and second.

Personally, I'd vote for Suh but it sure won't be a crime if Ingram wins. It was a crime when Peyton lost.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
If Ingram or McCoy win it over Gerhart, it will be a travesty. Suh is the only other player that deserves it over Toby. It would be wrong if Tebow won it too. Though, I wouldn't care that much.

sbq80

VIP Member
I wouldn't say Suh "deserves" it over Gerhart.
No doubt Suh is a beast and one of the most dominating DL in a long long time but Gerhart who was also a beast, did everything for Stanford, put up huge numbers vs good teams.

No matter who wins between them they should/better finish 1-2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema