• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TIM TEBOW coming BACK !!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Tim at the Championship celebration........
"Oh by the way, one more thing, lets do it again I'm coming back!"

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Tehehehe, UF is gonna be awesome in NCAA Football 2010 this summer.

Maybe we can show UGA next season what's it like to be preseason #1 AND live up to the hype. :D

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Woo Hoo!!! I was jumping around :bananajump: my living room when he said that!

Hooray! Hooray!! Hallelujah!!!!

Go Gators and God bless!

TNgator55

Gator Fan
What a great week. Found out I am cancer free :bananajump: 3 years now:bananajump:. Gators win National Championship and Tim Tebow decides to stay. WOW!!!!!!. Thats alot of excitement in this old Gators life in one week.LOL

inthestands

Gator Fan
When percy was asked about coming back after tebow made his annou8ncement he said he hadn't made his decision but that he was leaning toward coming back... I think spikes is gone though... He didn't go to the pep rally.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
......... I think spikes is gone though... He didn't go to the pep rally.
He wasn't at the Celebration because he chose to stay in South Florida and visit with his family. He will also be back, according to a statement by Stamper "He told me he was coming back." We will know for sure on Thursday so this is still just conjecture.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
When percy was asked about coming back after tebow made his annou8ncement he said he hadn't made his decision but that he was leaning toward coming back... I think spikes is gone though... He didn't go to the pep rally.

According to Jeremy Fowler (probably the only writer on the Gator beat with any scruples and integrity at the "Slantinel") Spikes is leaning towards returning to UF for his senior year: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2009/01/news-spikes-exp.html

inthestands

Gator Fan
I hope we get em all back... Can you imagine how good we are going to be next year. Plus that leaves another year to develop johnny at qb. He needs to put on a little weight... And another year to recruit brantley's replacement and replacements for next years seniors. How great is it to be a gator?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I hope we get em all back... Can you imagine how good we are going to be next year. Plus that leaves another year to develop johnny at qb. He needs to put on a little weight... And another year to recruit brantley's replacement and replacements for next years seniors. How great is it to be a gator?

I'd love to see us repeat as Naitonal Champs just like we did in roundball not that long ago. If we can keep Harvin and Spikes here, plus being in another top-10 recruiting class we're in pretty good shape, I'll say. Things are looking good so far, and - you heard it from me too - there's a damn good chance we could go undefeated in 2009; I've been thinking this for awhile now considering our schedule for next season.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
................considering our schedule for next season.
I always worry about how the non-conference teams we have on our schedule negatively affect us w/ the *$%# computer rankings. Aside from 1/2a$$u, charleston southern, troy and fiu don't look good on our schedule. Although going undefeated in the SEC can go a long way in anyone's evaluation.

inthestands

Gator Fan
i'd love to see us repeat as naitonal champs just like we did in roundball not that long ago. If we can keep harvin and spikes here, plus being in another top-10 recruiting class we're in pretty good shape, i'll say. Things are looking good so far, and - you heard it from me too - there's a damn good chance we could go undefeated in 2009; i've been thinking this for awhile now considering our schedule for next season.

i agree, but i'm just scared to say it. I live in georgia and saw what the hype did to uga. Of coyrse they had an over rated qb and ours can live up to the hype and put everything in perspective. I am just excited to rub it in to all the uga fans when stafford is a huge nfl bust.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema