• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim brought my wife to tears

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
When the camera kept panning to Tim Tebow and he was close to tears at the end of the game, my wife broke down and started crying for him. I said something like "There's no crying in football" and she gave me the dirtiest look.

Did anyone else get emotional and cry?

ilovegators

VIP Member
Tim's always been an emotional guy. I don't mind when he cries - you can tell how bad he really wants to win. I'd rather him be emotional than be one of those players that runs across the feild with a backwards hat and starts laughing with the opponents after a beat down. Now that makes me mad.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It takes a real man to cry on television and still give an interview while crying. This is the Tebow America loves or hates. I admire him for crying on television without shame.

Sharon4Gators

Gator Fan
I'm with the wife...of course, I'm a woman....but Tebow's tears aren't poor sportsmanship, they stem from him putting everything he is into this Gators team, which he has done his entire career. His emotionalism brought this team this far, can't bash the guy for showing the flip side of the coin, being emotional in his disappointed.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm not putting Tim down for crying. It doesn't really bother me and shows that he really cares. I was just pissed the entire second half and not in a good mood when I said there's no crying in football.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I didn't cry, but I sure felt like it! My 15 year old wouldn't even watch the 4th quarter, he kept walking in the room and then get mad, and walk out. Maybe he didn't want us to see him cry...

Rough emotions.
My husband is letting me skip church this morning, I just don't want to talk about it with all those gator-bait that are gonna be gator haters this AM.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Tim wasn't the only one shedding tears on that field. He was just the one that the media has always focused on. It is a natural thing to react in such a way when the burden you carry and expend all your energies on, falls short of your expectations and of those that you feel an obligation to.
I love this team and the joy they have brought me these past seasons. Urban Meyer only gives me hope for more of the same.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
So glad I wasn't the only one in tears while watching the game & then them showing Tim afterwards, I was a mess.

JvilleJohnny

people wish they had as much passion for ANYTHING as much as Tim has for football...he is a Gator fan too. and i think there is room for another Tebowism.......Tim Tebow's tears can run over people.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Tim wasn't the only one shedding tears on that field. He was just the one that the media has always focused on. It is a natural thing to react in such a way when the burden you carry and expend all your energies on, falls short of your expectations and of those that you feel an obligation to.
I love this team and the joy they have brought me these past seasons. Urban Meyer only gives me hope for more of the same.

Awesome post; trust me, I was crying with Timmy and the rest of the team when all was said and done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema