• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thoughts and Feelings

UAtider

Gator Fan
I'm a die-hard Alabama fan and though it hurt me that my team lost, I can say Florida is most definitely THE best team in the Nation. Florida should destroy Oklahoma in the National Championship, Oklahoma has no defense what-so-ever. I just wanted to say that I wish Florida the best of luck and that I will be pulling for them on January the 8th.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
I'm a die-hard Alabama fan and though it hurt me that my team lost, I can say Florida is most definitely THE best team in the Nation. Florida should destroy Oklahoma in the National Championship, Oklahoma has no defense what-so-ever. I just wanted to say that I wish Florida the best of luck and that I will be pulling for them on January the 8th.

Ignorance is bliss.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema