• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This makes me mad

Leakfan12

VIP Member
How come Chris Leak doesn't get drafted last year and this douche (Matt Flynn) from Lame State University goes in the seven round to the Packers? I hope he gets cuts. The Packers should have signed Chris Leak. Screw the Packers and Flynn and LSU :2guns: :2guns:

Packers!!!

Woah, whats the problem with the Packers? They are my favorite NFL team. They didn't need a QB last year because they had Favre. I am mad that we took 2 QB'S in the draft. We needed another corner in the seventh round. Leak had no hope of being a good NFL QB. Go Ole Miss!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
and what chance does Matt Flynn have? not much better he not much taller than Leak. He only started that one season. He's not better than Leak. :hammer: :gun_bandana:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema