• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

think this loss was bad

awebbf5

VIP Member
Now I know every gator fan has their most hated rival, mine is Tennessee. I have been to neyland stadium when we played them and have seen how bad they are, with chants of fu Florida, flipping ppl off and getting in their faces walking to the stadium. Rocky top would love to beat us and it would even be worse than this loss against Miami. Muschamp has lost me and I hope we are looking to get a new leader. But to me a loss to Tennessee would truly set the program back. I hope a bye week is used properly but I'm really doubting it.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
As much as I hate losing to Miami, I would hate to lose to an SEC opponent worse. Here is my personal list of most hated foes:
  1. Georgia. They are in the same division, and they have owned us even with bad teams in the past few years. I just hate Georgia fans.
  2. South Carolina. This is a newfound hatred. I actually went to USC before I transferred to UF (military assignment). The year I got my Associate's degree from USC was Spurrier's first year at USC. Ever since then, I have hated watching Spurrier beat my Gators.
  3. FSU. I actually rooted for both FSU and UF when I was a kid, with a preference for FSU. By the time I was an adult, I stopped rooting for FSU because of the fans. FSU fans are trailer park trash compared to UF fans. FSU gets more national attention, which also annoys me. I wish they were in the SEC just so I can watch Florida crush them every year.
  4. Tennessee. This rivalry is not so bad nowadays, but this does not stop the fans from being jerks.
  5. Miami. I despite everything about Miami. The city itself (Miami or Coral Gables) does not feel like the state of Florida. I do not like the private university, "holier than thou" atmosphere on campus, and I hate the fans with a passion. I hate that no matter how bad their team is, they seem to beat us.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Agreed--to an EXTENT, E: This wasn't as bad from a STRATEGIC POV--but I shouldn't have to tell YOU what it means in terms of insufferable BS from a bunch of loud-mouthed morons who already inundate our sites with their lame jive talk.
PLUS, this was just a really bad loss in "style and content"-terms. We stunk things up the way we hadn't since the Cocktail Party LAST year, and it said SO many things about the season ahead, our true "potential" (or lack thereof)--and, more than anything else, this was an indictment straight to the heart of such inescapable truths as (1) our QB, the only supposed "quality"- and experienced-one we've got, doesn't have it after all--and there is NO ONE behind him to step in and get it done NOW (and maybe even worse, unless we just bite the bullet and get the other "newbies" in there and learning/auditioning under stress, we won't have one in the pipeline to take over NEXT year--maybe not for a year or two after THAT!!!...and (2) We may well be "back where we started" at OC as well: There seems little sign Pease has any real plan or vision himself--in fact, he appears to have the cajones of an Addazio. OUCH! Unless some "take the wraps off it"-revelation of an as-yet-unrevealed offense is suddenly somehow turned loose in the weeks immediately ahead, we'll have to face, accept and deal with the reality of another year (MINIMUM) with one of the most boring and moribund "attacks" in major college football, a disgrace to our traditions AND the aggressive logo that we wear on our sleeves, bumber stickers, etc.
All in all, seems plenty "bad" to me.

My Personal list of Hates:

1. FSU
2. UGA
3. UM
4. Tennesee
5. Alabama - I have two many exe's that are alums from there that I cannot stand LMAOOO!!!!

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Now I know every gator fan has their most hated rival, mine is Tennessee. I have been to neyland stadium when we played them and have seen how bad they are, with chants of fu Florida, flipping ppl off and getting in their faces walking to the stadium. Rocky top would love to beat us and it would even be worse than this loss against Miami. Muschamp has lost me and I hope we are looking to get a new leader. But to me a loss to Tennessee would truly set the program back. I hope a bye week is used properly but I'm really doubting it.

F$U fans are what I called in my younger years - poor white trash, their chant is the only word they know - The UGAly fans are inbred family with one tooth to share between themselves. Tennessee has fallen upon hard times and while I feel sorry for them, I applaud every butt woopin they get. GO GATORS

Ok, i am a Gator who lives in Knoxville married to a Georgia Bulldog alum that lives and breathes SEC Football. We HAVE TO BEAT Tennessee and Georgia! I can not tolerate another outing like Saturday with our offense. Tennessees qb could not hit the broad side of a barn painted with a See Rock City advertisment.
And Muschamp has not beaten Georgia since he got here. Big NO-NO in my book. If he doesn't win this year, i am done with him.

Escambia94

I guess it depends on your perspective. I live in Los Angeles, away from bandwagon Roll Tide, UGA, FSU, and UT fans. I work with lots of Florida, Berkeley, USCw, UCLA, MIT, and Penn State grads, so my hatred is not based on annoying fans around me, but on the path to an SEC division or conference championship, or the occasional idiot on Facebook.

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Ok, i am a Gator who lives in Knoxville married to a Georgia Bulldog alum that lives and breathes SEC Football. We HAVE TO BEAT Tennessee and Georgia! I can not tolerate another outing like Saturday with our offense. Tennessees qb could not hit the broad side of a barn painted with a See Rock City advertisment.
And Muschamp has not beaten Georgia since he got here. Big NO-NO in my book. If he doesn't win this year, i am done with him.
I started calling him Ron Zook #2

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Y'all DO make me laugh--which is a GOOD thing, I needed it this week...BUT: I'm nowhere NEAR calling him "Will Zook-champ". I just don't see it that way--and still have faith in Chomp's abilities to lead this team to prode and glory--though that "faith" was shaken this past weekend--as much by his gettin' on his defense afterwards as the actual fact of what transpired on the field: I just think it's grossly obvious that it is the OFFENSE, our OC's lack of vision and/or leadership, and the same--along with similar lack, or talent, or get-it-done-when-it-counted--on the part of our current QB that was TRULY at the root of not just this loss, but what has clearly come to ail this team, and is in fact standing in the way of us taking what should be, what should have BEEN, our next step.

Escambia94

At worst, Muschamp is Zombie Urban Meyer right now. This team is headed to anywhere between an 8-4 and 13-1 season. Save the panic for later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema