• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Think about this

What if we did not play conservative football the first 4.75 games?

It seemed like the first 4 games and 3 quarters of the Arkansas game we just tried scoring a few points and taking long drives. Hoping that the defense would do their job.. Was it a wake up call that when arkansas was close to us to start the 4th quarter to finally start attacking the other team. Because we were under alot of criticism from Shane MAtthews and other people. I seen on gatorbait someone asked if we should try doing the old strategy of running the clock to keep Oklahomas offense off the field. if we dont score alot they drive with will on our defense the game would be close or they would win, but if we go all out on them and jump on them early it will not be close. Because when our defense has confidence and momentum you all know what its like being on the other team...

So please play call aggressively it got us here and now, Meyer finish it!

What if we did not play conservative football the first 4.75 games?

It seemed like the first 4 games and 3 quarters of the Arkansas game we just tried scoring a few points and taking long drives. Hoping that the defense would do their job.. Was it a wake up call that when arkansas was close to us to start the 4th quarter to finally start attacking the other team. Because we were under alot of criticism from Shane MAtthews and other people. I seen on gatorbait someone asked if we should try doing the old strategy of running the clock to keep Oklahomas offense off the field. if we dont score alot they drive with will on our defense the game would be close or they would win, but if we go all out on them and jump on them early it will not be close. Because when our defense has confidence and momentum you all know what its like being on the other team...

So please play call aggressively it got us here and now, Meyer finish it!

Trust me, with harvin back I do not believe they will play like that it will be full speed ahead and then let the defense stop them. This will be a big game for the score board.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
Trust me, with harvin back I do not believe they will play like that it will be full speed ahead and then let the defense stop them. This will be a big game for the score board.

Good luck with that.

We have faced better WRs than Percy Harvin. You can count on one thing...Your defense will not shut down or stop OU's offense. You may the first 1 or 2 drives, but that is it.

Kevin Wilson is a helluva Offensive Coordinator, he does not script his plays like most OC's do. This leads to a lot of unpredictability starting the game. And if you all are concentrated on one aspect, OU will beat you with another.

This will take a total defensive effort by Florida, and even then, you will merely slow the offense down.

If OU's defense comes in with a chip on their shoulder, like they did against Missouri and Texas Tech, it will be a very long day for you gators. And trust me, the OU football team, not just the defense, has got plenty to prove and nothing to lose.

Everyone in the nation is all but ready to hand the Gators the Crystal Ball...this only serves as motivation for a very good and dangerous team.

Who wins? I don't know. But at half time, of the game, you will know who is going to win.

Good luck with that.

We have faced better WRs than Percy Harvin. You can count on one thing...Your defense will not shut down or stop OU's offense. You may the first 1 or 2 drives, but that is it.

Kevin Wilson is a helluva Offensive Coordinator, he does not script his plays like most OC's do. This leads to a lot of unpredictability starting the game. And if you all are concentrated on one aspect, OU will beat you with another.

This will take a total defensive effort by Florida, and even then, you will merely slow the offense down.

If OU's defense comes in with a chip on their shoulder, like they did against Missouri and Texas Tech, it will be a very long day for you gators. And trust me, the OU football team, not just the defense, has got plenty to prove and nothing to lose.

Everyone in the nation is all but ready to hand the Gators the Crystal Ball...this only serves as motivation for a very good and dangerous team.

Who wins? I don't know. But at half time, of the game, you will know who is going to win.

I meant both teams will score a lot, what is your problem? you are a jerk we are trying to be nice and talk about a even game but you haven't shut up since you got here with your rude comments and stuff... I think OU is a good team not great as you make them out to be, Florida is good but not great as some of us make them out to be.

SWAMPTHING08

Gator Fan
I know! why dont you try not make rude comments for once and stop talking smack. I cant wait till florida plays you jerks!

Crabtree is probably a better pure WR than Harvin. However, Harvin is more versatile and poses more problems to defenses, in my opinion.

He is a better pro WR, Harvin is the best player they will see this year, besides Tebow.. But regardless he meant it as all the big12 WR are better then Harvin which is not true.

Zach

Gator Fan
Good luck with that.

Isn't that what Georgia said?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema