• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

There's still hope

Leakfan12

VIP Member
UGA lost to Bama, the Championship dreams is still there if the Gators win out and win the SEC title. Might not be a big chance but it's still there.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Yeah, all the sports commentators were saying we have plenty of opportunity to get back on top, esp. since we're SEC.

There's always hope!

I still say, Go Gators!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Keep the faith, Gator fans.

It's still early in the season, and remember that we still got to the National Championship in 2006 in spite of that one loss to Auburn. We made costly mistakes, but this team will rebound, regroup and rally back from this loss to Ole Miss.

Somehow it seems that the football gods weren't looking favorably on the top-ranked teams this past week as both USC anf Georgia fell to upsets as well as our Gators. Only goes to show that the outcomes of football games can't be etched in stone by any means, but tough teams do find a way back from adversity - that means our Gators.

This team has what it takes to be a contender, and if they want it bad enough they'll go out to Arkansas next weekend and prove just that. They need to stay together as a team and stay focused - and our fanbase needs to stick behind them 100%.

WE ARE THE GATORS - WE WILL SURVIVE, WE WILL MOVE ON, AND WE WILL WIN.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Keep the faith, Gator fans.

It's still early in the season, and remember that we still got to the National Championship in 2006 in spite of that one loss to Auburn. We made costly mistakes, but this team will rebound, regroup and rally back from this loss to Ole Miss.

Somehow it seems that the football gods weren't looking favorably on the top-ranked teams this past week as both USC anf Georgia fell to upsets as well as our Gators. Only goes to show that the outcomes of football games can't be etched in stone by any means, but tough teams do find a way back from adversity - that means our Gators.

This team has what it takes to be a contender, and if they want it bad enough they'll go out to Arkansas next weekend and prove just that. They need to stay together as a team and stay focused - and our fanbase needs to stick behind them 100%.

WE ARE THE GATORS - WE WILL SURVIVE, WE WILL MOVE ON, AND WE WILL WIN.

But don't forget, we lost that game on a bad call by the refs. Sure, we made some mistakes that game, but we all knew that was a blip on the radar, rather than a possible systemic problem like our offense may have this year.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Gotta run the table to win this one.

I still think there won't be any undefeated teams. If an 11-1 Gator team can play an 11-1 Alabama/LSU team for the SEC Championship. And we win it and are sitting at 12-1, I think we'll be in.

Better that we lost this one early instead of losing in November.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
UGA lost to Bama, the Championship dreams is still there if the Gators win out and win the SEC title. Might not be a big chance but it's still there.
uga didn't just lose, that was a Beatdown !!!
GO GATORS ! ! ! ! !

s3ex4k.jpg

GatorGal15

VIP Member
uga didn't just lose, that was a Beatdown !!!
GO GATORS ! ! ! ! !

s3ex4k.jpg

I agree. From the start of that game, it was a beatdown. The score might've been close, but on paper 'Bama was so much better.

I don't know who said it, but someone said all there would be no undefeated team. So, do you think Oklahoma will get a loss too? If so, which team will beat them!?

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I agree. From the start of that game, it was a beatdown. The score might've been close, but on paper 'Bama was so much better.

I don't know who said it, but someone said all there would be no undefeated team. So, do you think Oklahoma will get a loss too? If so, which team will beat them!?

Texas or Missouri (assuming Missouri wins the Big XII North)

904 Gator

Gator Fan
We need to change up the offense don't just let Tebow or harvin run it, Get the ball to the receivers, get it to rainey get it to demps. Them two can't do it by themselves otherwise i think we should look for a new coach cuz these other teams got us figured out

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
We need to change up the offense don't just let Tebow or harvin run it, Get the ball to the receivers, get it to rainey get it to demps. Them two can't do it by themselves otherwise i think we should look for a new coach cuz these other teams got us figured out

I've been saying that for awhile now. If we become too one-dimensional, our offense will be counterproductive.

It comes down to solid fundamentals. Our O-line needs to become more solid and effective at both blocking and protecting Tebow in the pocket. Lack of blocking leads to no open lanes for our RB's on the ground and pressures Tebow. That, and Rainey needs to stop his tendency of running east-to-west. That gets us nowhere.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I knew something was seriously wrong with our offense (nothing that can't be fixed, though), when I got nervous when our offense took the field, but felt confident when we were on defense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema