• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The latest Lane Kiffin gaffe

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Nothing like some more off-season entertainment from hillbilly-haven:

Despite what you might read in Sports Illustrated, new Tennessee football coach Lane Kiffin hasn't contributed to Knoxville's unemployment rate.

"He has not fired anybody," UT athletic director Mike Hamilton said Thursday afternoon. "If he said he has fired somebody, that's not true. I don't know if he said it from a standpoint of making a point that 'We've got to get this right.' But he didn't fire anybody.

"You can't just fire anybody at Tennessee, particularly when you're talking about non-contract employees. There's a process."

Kiffin said in a Sports Illustrated story this week that one person had been fired and others had been "run off."

After returning to Knoxville following the birth of his son last month, Kiffin had arranged for someone to pick him up at the airport, according to the article. His driver was 25 minutes late.

"I came back and within five minutes I'd fired the guy who was in charge of the guy who'd been sent to pick me up," Kiffin said in the story. "Here's the point: We need to win. That's 25 minutes that Nick Saban and Urban Meyer had that I lost because somebody was late picking me up at the airport."

Link: http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/feb/12/kiffin-has-not-fired-anybody/

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Pathological Liar

A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder. A pathological liar is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Pathological liars have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. A pathological liar often comes across as being manipulative, cunning and self-centered.
I think he is wearing these shoes...........

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Urban Meyer as Marsellus Wallace talking to Lame Kitten...

"You hear me talking hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema