• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Kiss

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
At first I thought it was weird, but after a big play sometimes you just get really excited. I'd rather see them give a pat on the back or butt, but whatever works for the team is a okay with me.

sbq80

VIP Member
I don't think it is a big deal @ all. Football is a game of emotion & unless you have played it you will never know & the higher level(s) you play the more intense it is.

preachinGator

VIP Member
I for one do not want a man kissing me, however, it is allowed in many realms. I don't see anything queer in this instance.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
makes u wonder what they do in thier dorms

Good Lord :no:

The more I think about this kiss, the more it weirds me out. I've played competitive sports all my life. Not at the collegiate level, but I've played in some emotional games and never felt like kissing a teammate.

I'll give it a pass for now, but if it happens again then we can start thinking things.

Gatormonkey

Gator Fan
HAHAHA cmon guys it was so innocent and totally in the moment. Haven't any of you jumped up after a huge play and hugged your buddy? Im a girl, so many this is whatever to me, but I think they were just stoked to see how well the season is starting.

Isn't Tebow really really religious too? I don't think he would swing that way hahaha.

timbok

VIP Member
Gatormonkey : 1.......for some reason..girls kiss one another..peck on the check..or w/e...in emotion..but were talking men!...athletes..yuk

Amanda371

VIP Member
seriously, why does a kiss on the cheek freak you guys out so badly? It's pathetic. Lets grow up a little.. no need to start tossing around the F word.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema