• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Hawaii Rainbows

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
It's never too early to start smack talk against Hawaii.

Anyone know what ever happened to their old logo? It looks like so much fun :)

Univ%20of%20Hawaii%20Rainbow%20Warriors%20Vinyl%20Football.jpg

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
It's never too early to start smack talk against Hawaii.

Anyone know what ever happened to their old logo? It looks like so much fun :)

Univ%20of%20Hawaii%20Rainbow%20Warriors%20Vinyl%20Football.jpg

lol it is going to be a blast the first week of the season see UH get distroyed by yet another SEC team. my prediction for this game is 52-17

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Maybe they'll be too Jet-lagged to put up a real fight that day.

Minus the smack, I don't see Hawai'i as a real threat. They'll be transitioning to a new coach since June Jones left to take a job at SMU (?), and Colt Brennan's now in the NFL. If they couldn't keep up with an SEC team last January, they won't keep up with us this fall.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I have a friend that was from Hawaii and a huge UH fan (sadly he moved a few weeks ago back to Hawaii before our Sr. year of high school). but we had been talking smack to each other ever since the 2008 schedule came out, but before he left he did admit that UF would smash UH. lol

and about the logo... they used to be the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, but dropped the 'Rainbow' and the rainbow logos

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Tebow is going to kill the Rainbows. It's going to be like an old Spurrier game... 63-7 I predict.

Hawaii doesn't know what it's like to play in a swamp!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema