• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"The Cam Newton Story"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I was busy out of the room for a few moments, so I don't know for sure if they even MENTIONED the whole laptop fiasco, but on "ESPN College Scoreboard" they are telling one of those "paint-a-picture ", human interest tales about Newton, They keep referring to how he transferred because "he was stuck behind Tebow at Florida and he wanted more playing time"...Uh, not exactly the whole story, oh relentless seekers-of-truth.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I was busy out of the room for a few moments, so I don't know for sure if they even MENTIONED the whole laptop fiasco, but on "ESPN College Scoreboard" they are telling one of those "paint-a-picture ", human interest tales about Newton, They keep referring to how he transferred because "he was stuck behind Tebow at Florida and he wanted more playing time"...Uh, not exactly the whole story, oh relentless seekers-of-truth.

That's to be expected from those media hacks. The day any one of them has anything praiseworthy to say of Florida or actually tells the truth about anything will be the day pigs fly. Had Cam not done something totally stupid, he'd still be on the Florida roster.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Should we add he sucked at the 2008 Orange and Blue game. Tim Tebow had a flu or a cold and threw better than Newton.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema