• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Billy D x factor

Swampman

VIP Member
I heard on the radio that his parents just built a new house in Gainesville. His parents are getting older and wanted to be close to Billy.

What kind of son would just pack up and leave after his parents moved to be by him?

Amanda371

VIP Member
hopefully Billy D isn't one of those kind of sons then :(

i hate how all this is happening days before these huge games.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Swampman makes a great point. Don't ever underestimate the importance of family in a coach's life. Not only do Billy's parents live in Gainesville, but he also built a school for his kids. I just can't see him packing up and leaving after he has invested so much into the community and his family loves it here.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
In 95% of cases, the X factor is always money. However, Billy is different. He is a family man. I think you're right when you say he won't leave Gainesville because he is happy and his family is enjoying their lives.

99G8R

Gator Fan
In 95% of cases, the X factor is always money. However, Billy is different. He is a family man. I think you're right when you say he won't leave Gainesville because he is happy and his family is enjoying their lives.

Billy knows he stands to be a LEGEND here. I am willing to bet he and his agent is doing this to milk every red cent he can out of us and stay forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema