• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

That's the offense we've been waiting to see!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
That's the offense we've been waiting to see! Meyer and Mullen looked like two completely different coaches last night. Everything was clicking! Where has this been the past few weeks. The offensive line played great. Tebow played great and the WRs + RBs kept making big plays.

If they can keep this up the rest of the year then they will win the National Championship. We just can't afford to stumble at this point.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
That was the team that I wanted to see. They did great on offense and also did great on defense. The coaches also prepared the team well and called good plays. We'll win out if we see this for the rest of the season.

904 Gator

Gator Fan
I have been critical of coach Meyer at times. But after last nite i got nothing bad to say about him. i was mostly critical of him about running the spread but not spreading the ball. That's how it should be ran the way we ran it against LSU

Go Gators

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Meyer let a cat out of the bag and he did it in a BIG way - letting Tim Tebow BE Tim Tebow, fielding a one-two punch in our running game with Rainey and Demps, and with spot-on pass play we made things happen out there.

Now let's see more of this the rest of the season - the SEC East is still up for grabs, and we have a legitimate shot at all the marbles.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Meyer let a cat out of the bag and he did it in a BIG way - letting Tim Tebow BE Tim Tebow, fielding a one-two punch in our running game with Rainey and Demps, and with spot-on pass play we made things happen out there.

Now let's see more of this the rest of the season - the SEC East is still up for grabs, and we have a legitimate shot at all the marbles.

Your firt point was the most important one. Meyer and Mullen finally let Tim Tebow BE Tim Tebow!

It seems like something had been missing from his play all year up until this point. Hopefully the new/old Tebow will continue.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
That was such a fun game to watch.
I'm glad we have an extra week to shore up any weakness that has been evaluated after viewing game film.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
It was about our passing game setting up the running game.

I told you we needed to air it out and run it up the middle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema