• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Terrelle Pryor to OSU

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Terrelle Pryor, the nations top QB, has chosen OSU.

A lot of media types are saying OSU is going to use him next year like the Gators used Tebow in 2006. He's getting a lot of comparisons to Tebow because he likes to run the ball.

We'll see in a couple years how he really stacks up.

ReelGatorDoc

Gator Fan
If he went to MICH...he would have to play for a coach that leaves his team for his own personal needs, when they were going to the biggest bowl they had ever been too.

OSu was the right pick for him....hopefully he'll be schooled by the GATORS, again:gator: :gator: :gator:

Glad he chose osu over michigan because rich rodriguez left wvu and din't want him getting him at michigan. And I can't stand osu either.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Um, ok first of all OSU sucks worse than any school out there, there what 0-12 now against the SEC? Let the guy go to OSU he'll look good until he gets to the NC game "if there" that lucky, anyway he'll end up like another troy smith, which was IMO osu's biggest joke EVER!!!!!!;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
FLORIDA GATORS 41
ohio state 14 hmmmmmm

LSU 38----------OSU 24

AGAIN HMMMMMM GO BUCKS:shit: ? ALRIGHTY THEN :bananajump:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LMAO!!!!!!! awwwwwww whats the matter? can't relive the butt kicking ya took? LMAO i'm ignorant? um, ok I'm on a florida gator board, whats wrong OSU can't afford to have one? so out of all the football teams out there, You decide i'll go somewhere where we got our butts handed to us!!! Ya dang right I'll bring up the past, 41-14---41-14---41--14 LMAO take alook in a mirror before you call anyone ignorant ;)

one more thing, you can insult me all you want, and you'll NEVER succeed!! I mean you want IGNORANT? A OSU fan coming to a gator board "trying" to make us look bad LMAO thats halarious LMAO

Umass??!!??? How Did You Lose To Them. I'm Sure Then You Will Give Me A 2 Paragraph Opioin About Why Florida Rocks That No One Will Ever Read!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
well obviously no-one on this board will stand there grounds of being a gator fan, but ya know what, I will!!! I think your stupid for even coming here and making stupid comments about things you no nothing about!! You NO NOTHING about gator football!! Our basketball team is very young and highly got respected for making it as far as they did, and i'm willing to bet you, florida got more publicity than OSU!! But ya know if you feel like you need to make a idiot of yourself, than so be it ;) as for telling your moderator to die, and you call yourself a OSU fan? better yet your joke ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema