• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow's progression this season

ilovegators

VIP Member
Rival's Football Power Rankings

Quarterback: Tim Tebow

Preseason - #24 , we know he can run, but can he pass?

Currently - #1, his performance Sunday (against Kentucky) made him the Heisman front runner.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
That sounds about right. Although I can't believe they would have had him all the way down a #24 in preseason.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i wouldnt argue with 24 at preseason, a first year starter is questionable at best. i def agree with the #1 now tho. i wouldnt rather anyone else in my backfeild right now, never fumbles, takes care of the ball and makes good decisions.

sbq80

VIP Member
ASSuming things stay the same & Tebow & UF continue to roll, the million dollar question is will they give it to a Soph.?

it would be an absolute travesty if they don't give it to tebow considering the way that he is playing and how important he is to this team.....but then again, it would be a travesty having ohio state playing in the national championship again considering their schedule, and that might happen so the ncaa is all f*cked up.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
He has def. progressed and has become a great leader. The guy is a beast with the ball in his hands. He should be one of the heisman frontrunners but he is only a soph. that will be the most diffucult obstacle. Go Gators!!!!!

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Tebow is progressing just like we thought he would. All the media thought he couldn't pass the ball, but we all knew the truth.

Tebow is a stud, and if he plays 4 years he'll break the all-time NCAA td record.

He should be ranked #1 going into next season.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Him being a sophmore will be the reason he doesnt get it if he doesnt,but he should get it for sure next year.The only player that i think deserves just as much as he does this year is andre woodson,matt ryan hasnt impressed me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema