• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow working on the 2-minute drill

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
I don't know that Tebow needs the 2 minute drill as much as Dan Mullen does. Tebow runs the plays he is told very well.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It isn't necessarily Tebow's fault when a defense gives up 5 4th down conversions in one game.

With a now-experienced defense and some fortifications made to our secondary we shouldn't see repeat episodes of that happening.

We'll also see an even more mature Tebow out there on the field this year, and his decision-making should be sharper.

preachinGator

VIP Member
The 2 minute drill is great! And so is the rest of the game drill. Defense and offense needs to drill the whole game. I believe we have a first class recruit team this year. I say that because we filled in what we needed and with that our team should be well rounded.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema