• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow statue on campus

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think one day there will be a Tebow statue on campus? If so, it should be a big bronze of this pose.

tebowheisman.jpg

Kevin

Gator Fan
Do you think one day there will be a Tebow statue on campus? If so, it should be a big bronze of this pose.

tebowheisman.jpg
Maybe. I think there should be one made because he excedes every football player ive ever heard of lol including "Johnny Damon" and every player in the Big Ten!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I ABSOLUTLY love Tim Tebow, but why just single him out? I mean you have more players from back in the day, like Steve Spurrier that won a heisman, coached the same team to a national championship, then you'd have danny wuerffel ect... I mean I'm all for it I guess ;)

Leakfan12

VIP Member
You can have Emmitt and Jack Youngblood statues to. I don't know if that will happen because so many worth players and coach, so little space.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
well if there were to be a statue of Tebow it would stand not only for his great athletic ability, but also for all the work he does with his family

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema