• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow passes victory lap tradition to Brantley

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
DSC03788.jpg

We couldn't get down there quick enough for the high-five, but it was real cool to see Tim bring John along~~~ bringing him up right!

I hope, though, that they have plenty more occassions to see them BOTH do that, and Timmy has another season coming :eek:...

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
DSC03788.jpg

We couldn't get down there quick enough for the high-five, but it was real cool to see Tim bring John along~~~ bringing him up right!

I hope, though, that they have plenty more occassions to see them BOTH do that, and Timmy has another season coming :eek:...

Naturally when Tim brought John Brantley along for the high-fives with the fans, the rumor mills start churning.

IMO he brought Brantley along because he played more minutes in the game and gave Gator Nation an excellent performance out there, as did the rest of our team.

I don't see Tebow leaving for the pros just yet; he's not a selfish type motivated by greed. I'm sure his parents want him to get his degree, and he himself expressed that he enjoys being at UF.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Yeah I thought it was cool he brought him around with him. I was just assuming it was because Brantley played a lot of the minutes. I sure hope it isn't because Tebow plans on leaving. I can definitely see both sides of it for him though, so I will understand either way.

With the parents Tim has, I do not see him coming out early to go to the NFL. I think Bob will remind him that he came to G'ville to get a college education, as well as to play football for the Gators.

Gator Duck

Gator Fan
Well, you don't have to worry about fig newton. He's history.

Also, let's finish the bowl season before starting to worry about TT staying or leaving. Enjoy what we got while we got it.

Thank God we are not in the position Illinoise is in - Lot's of talent, Rose Bowl last year, weak schedule this year, and not even bowl eligible. And why, do you ask? Well, it's like this my friend. There's Trouble in Champaign / Urbana. That's Trouble with a capital T which rhymes with Z which stands for zook.

Also, thank God we ain't 1/2sU. Between the cheating on tests and now their own version of Frat Gate they are in sorry shape (and I LOVE it).

And, thank God we're not Tennessee. Nothing more needs to be said there.

And, thank God we have Urban Meyer. Nothing else needs to be said there either.

I'm still alive and kickin' and is everyone else reading this. That's something to be thankful for. So, even in this time of major financial crisis, maybe you still have your home and your job, but maybe you don't. BUT you are alive and you're a Gator and that's pretty damn great!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Thank God we are not in the position Illinoise is in -.............
Also, thank God we ain't 1/2sU. ............
And, thank God we're not Tennessee. ......
And, thank God we have Urban Meyer. ...........
I'm still alive and kickin' ..........
So, even in this time of major financial crisis, maybe you still have your home and your job, but maybe you don't.
BUT you are alive and you're a Gator and that's pretty damn great!
Amen and
Thank You GD for giving me some good suggestions for thanks at Thanksgiving dinner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema